Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Connecticut fiST owners

15 ST tuxedo black, boomba blow off and WWP 3” catback with Thule roof rack, black ice designs hood struts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those days when the snow is too much this is my other continuous work in progress. My 1993 wrangler YJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be up for a meet up before and then go to the show. Looks like I can’t make the karting event at night either. Where can we all meet up?

Buy your tickets this week and I’ll put something together with my friends and send everyone a location and time for a little meet up and we can head up together. It’s next Saturday

Don't think I or my buddy will make the 20th.... Dang. Let's try for another date. Also I know it's a ways away but fall cruise and or Spirited driving on some of Connecticuts back roads.

I heard the roads around Lime Rock Park are good. Litchfield county has some other roads; maybe someone on here has specific to info?