Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Connecticut fiST owners

my 2nd FiST 16 magnetic. I had a white 15 for a while until it was totalled by someone..I'm up in the Griswold Plainfield area.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

my 2nd FiST 16 magnetic. I had a white 15 for a while until it was totalled by someone..I'm up in the Griswold Plainfield area.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
We have very similar taste hahaha I'm down in Salem

I'm in Middletown, just signed the paper yesterday. I do some photography on the side, so maybe we can do a CT ST meetup.

Just picked up a '16 platinum white on the 1st. These Recaros are absolutely amazing!

I see.
I need to find someone more local. Want to ride in one before I order.
As long as you're not too wide (they're pretty tight seats), I'd say get the Recaros. I feel like they are a must have in this car (since they love corners)! If you haven't sat in them yet, I definitely would recommend it before purchasing, unless you've already decided on getting them haha

SPhilli911

I drove through briefly last night around 830. Other than that, no.
Figured it might be yours since it was perfectly clean and looked brand new. Besides that white one, I've only seen an orange one around. In fact, I've seen more Focus RSs in the area than Fiesta STs. :/

Figured it might be yours since it was perfectly clean and looked brand new. Besides that white one, I've only seen an orange one around. In fact, I've seen more Focus RSs in the area than Fiesta STs. :/
Hopefully I'll catch you around sometime! Yeah, they are definitely uncommon. I have two buddies who have one. Other than that though, I've run into two Focus STs so far and that's it.

[MENTION=2002]SPhilli911[/MENTION] I alternate between 2 offices. One on Capitol Ave in Hartford and one on Pitkin St east Hartford. I drive a tuxedo black. Do you have different wheels on your car than in your picture? May have seen you around pitkin about a week ago.