Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Albuquerque/Rio Rancho Owners?

I am not from the area but me and my gf are going to be visiting New Mexico next month. Would you recomaned any fun roads near there?

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #4
I am not from the area but me and my gf are going to be visiting New Mexico next month. Would you recomaned any fun roads near there?
If you're in the Albuquerque or Santa Fe area, I would recommend Highway 14 going through Madrid. It's a pretty great backroad. You may also want to take a drive up to the Sandia Crest. Hope that helps and I hope you enjoy your trip! [cheers]

Didn't even know there were still meets.

Haven't been to one in about 8 years or so.

Does RSW still do them?

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #7
I'm not sure how active RSW still is out here. I mainly go to the New Mexico Desert Kings events. If you're on Facebook at all, look them up. Tons of great car people in there.

RR here,

the only real meets that I can recall are NM Desertfest and the beginning/end of summer cruise to jemez

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #9
RR here,

the only real meets that I can recall are NM Desertfest and the beginning/end of summer cruise to jemez
There is an ST night at Cafe Bella on March 10th. Most of the meet ups take place there for various car groups.

Hey C,
Did you turn onto Rio Bravo from University a few weeks ago? If not there's another green FiST in town.
There are a couple SCCA AutoX events in March that I signed up for. It'll be my first time doing that. Theyre doing a school thing on the 18th and points event the following weekend.
I've been itching to drive up to sandia crest or something like that. Wanna try to get something together soon?

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #11
Hey C,
Did you turn onto Rio Bravo from University a few weeks ago? If not there's another green FiST in town.
There are a couple SCCA AutoX events in March that I signed up for. It'll be my first time doing that. Theyre doing a school thing on the 18th and points event the following weekend.
I've been itching to drive up to sandia crest or something like that. Wanna try to get something together soon?
That very well may have been me. I've only seen one other green FiST in town and it's got matte black wheels. I'd love to make a crest run. I need to rotate my tires first though, these RE050's don't hold up well at all and my fronts are fading fast. Rears look good though haha.

That very well may have been me. I've only seen one other green FiST in town and it's got matte black wheels. I'd love to make a crest run. I need to rotate my tires first though, these RE050's don't hold up well at all and my fronts are fading fast. Rears look good though haha.
I'm in the same boat. ive got falken azensis with no tread in front and plenty in back. Whatever tire I get next I'm getting six of.

Are you going to the ST meet on the 10th? Maybe we could plan a drive then.

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #13
I'm in the same boat. ive got falken azensis with no tread in front and plenty in back. Whatever tire I get next I'm getting six of.

Are you going to the ST meet on the 10th? Maybe we could plan a drive then.
I'll be there at the Cafe on the 10th, yes. Let's plan it then! It'll be nice to see more FiST presence as it's mostly FoST guys out here.

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #17
Hey - I'm in Santa Fe. Looking for a good tint shop in the Abq. area. Any recommendations?
Sorry for the delay, I just saw this. I went to Ultimate Car and Truck. Super nice people and great work. Hope this helps!