Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Agreed, it'll be good motivation for me to do a good detail and get my summer wheels back on. Late March or early April?

We could do a brewery that also has a solid menu. People wouldn't have to order beer if they just wanted food, or are under 21. Victory, Appalachian, Sly Fox, Iron Hill, Conshohocken, La Cabra, Tired Hands, etc. Victory probably has the biggest parking lot, depending on the amount of people interested might be a factor. BUT Tired Hands probably has the best beer (yeah, I said it).

But if it seems weird to have a car event around alcohol, or makes anybody uncomfortable, I don't think those are unreasonable points. Plenty of other things!
IF it is Tired Hands, my older son WILL be there, as that's his fave craft beer joint to visit, and fill growlers at, hell, he even bought their cycling jersey! [thumb]
He lives in north/central Joyzee, and plans his visits to me around going to Tired Hands, and Iron Abbey in Horsham. ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Definitely a cruise! Did the roads by the pagoda get fixed? I haven't been there in a few months but they were pretty haggard last time I was up there. They're all new around Antietam Lake though, so maybe they fixed up the mountain too.
Is the Pagoda road very heavily LEO patrolled, given it's rep/fame as a hillclimb venue, and therefore strong draw for 'enthusiasts'? [dunno]

Is the Pagoda road very heavily LEO patrolled, given it's rep/fame as a hillclimb venue, and therefore strong draw for 'enthusiasts'? [dunno]
not really. the riff raff(you heard me) hangs out below the mountain. nowadays, its all older people up on the pagoda. the roads are a bit iffy, but a spirited drive can be done. race? no. spirited? yes. or, we could do a drive through French creek park? back on 345 the roads aren't too bad. just have to dodge the deer

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^LOL

Is what you are calling "riff raff" what I label shitbilly peckerwoods? [dunno]

I was just wondering IF that road was sort of a 'Mecca' for enthusiasts, a la The Tail Of The Dragon, or such, despite it being in such poor condition.
(I'm guessing that it is at least 'patched up' BEFORE the hillclimb each year?)

alright fellas... anyone going to Carlisle ford nationals? ill be there Saturday afternoon at the mustang garage. hope to see some of you there.

Peep! There is a cars and coffee in Malvern (@Wegman's off RT29 exit; Saturday; early) that we could show up to, and then go do our own thing. Also not opposed to meeting up at Perkiomen Park where some of the last meets took place. Let's get something going!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Peep! There is a cars and coffee in Malvern (@Wegman's off RT29 exit; Saturday; early) that we could show up to, and then go do our own thing. Also not opposed to meeting up at Perkiomen Park where some of the last meets took place. Let's get something going!
I’ll be out of town, but would definitely be interested in a meet in the near future. It would be cool if we met up somewhere with some fun roads too so we could go for a drive afterward..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk