Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

We are bringing a dessert (cake, who doesn't like cake?) and a big bowl of pasta salad!

And if everyone is good, there may be party favors! [:o)]

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #42
The potluck is coming along pretty well, thanks to everybody who's volunteered to bring something so far! The stuff it looks like we still need covered are plates, napkins, plasticware, drinks/ice, hotdog/hamburger rolls and chips. Let's not let our significant others get hungry and make us leave early!

Getting stoked, only a few days away!

rexdriver85

[MENTION=4465]Muldoon[/MENTION] you can put me down for hotdog and hamburger buns. I'll also bring some chips as well. :)

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #45
Excellent, thank you fellas!

By my count, all that's left is for somebody to bring a big cooler and some ice.

Also, there is power in the pavilion if anybody would like bring a small CD or bluetooth player. If you bring it, you get to DJ!

HaveBlue83

just heard about this. i will be in the brandywine river tubing until 2pm.

prolly not gonna have time to get there before people are gone.

I'll be bringing something, Dessert or dish. Not sure yet.

Peurto-Rican girlfriends are so clutch when it comes to any type of picnic-like events. Food galore. [hihi]

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #50
How about a boombox with cassettes?[rockon]
Can you bring your pet dinosaur too?

just heard about this. i will be in the brandywine river tubing until 2pm.

prolly not gonna have time to get there before people are gone.
Eh, I don't think people will even really be showing up until 2. I'm getting there at noonish to set up, but I'm sure there will be a decent group there until 5. If you would like to check in after you're done in the river, I'll keep an eye on my PMs.

I'll be bringing something, Dessert or dish. Not sure yet.

Peurto-Rican girlfriends are so clutch when it comes to any type of picnic-like events. Food galore. [hihi]
Anything with Sazon in it is the stuff dreams are made of. Please pass my thanks along to her!

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #53
So, anybody able to bring a big cooler and ice? I have a smaller one I can bring, but it probably won't cut it. Also, any volunteers for condiments? If nobody speaks up I can stop by a grocery store the day of.

BIG cooler?

You do realize we drive Fiestas, right?

We have a medium size cooler, and a large-ish one as well - we'll test it tomorrow to see if it fits, otherwise we may have to bring our second car!

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #57
Kaj and Sam, if you guys bring medium sized coolers we should be good, I'll bring mine too. Kaj, I'll bring the ice for yours, you're already bringing a lot, no need to make an extra stop.

TOMORROW GUYS!!! WOOTWOOT

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #59
That's the million dollar question, my friend.

We have 10 confirmed and 2 maybes from here. And I'm sure everybody is bringing one other person.

Here is where it gets hairy, on fb we have 8 going (some are also on here) and 24 interested.

I'm GUESSING we'll see 15-20 cars and 30-40 people all together. The weather is gong to be great too, so it should be a solid turnout.

Good time with good people.

It was nice to meet everyone and check out some modded Fiestas. Definitely getting a transmission shift adapter in the near future (thanks FastCoolBlue for letting me check out the shorter throws in your car).

Food was great (special highlight was the Sazon Chicken and that cake was banging!).

Thanks to Shadowed.Imagery for shooting some photos for us.

It was a nice day and the park and pavilion was a perfect place to hang out in the shade.

We should definitely make this a quarterly event.