Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

We should definitely make this a quarterly event.
I couldn't agree with this more.

It was really great meeting all of you guys! Sorry I had to leave early. Little bummed that i ended up missing some of the photos!

Maybe next time if we do a "Grill & Chill" scenario again, I'll come with food already cooked for simplicity purposes!

Perfect weather, and an awesome day. The food was great and like everyone said it is always nice to meet fellow owners and talk mods and to also get ideas for future plans. Thanks again to everyone that came and to [MENTION=4465]Muldoon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5331]Shadowed.Imagery[/MENTION] for taking the time to coordinate the event!!!

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #66
AHAHAHAHA What a classy bunch we are. Shout out to Rachel for coming up with our "white girl" pose.

Massive thanks to everybody who came out! The real MVP's were everybody's girlfriends, friends, husbands, etc that came out and had a great time too. All the best food came from everybody's significant others!

SEE YOU GUYS IN THREE MONTHS! I'll make another thread in two months or so.

Great! I'm pumped for all this interest!

Would you guys want to do a weekend meet? Like a Saturday around 11 or so, or a Friday night to get food together and just meet up in a parking lot. Any ideas?

I'm thinking of meeting in Oaks, PA like we did last time. That seems to be a relatively central spot.

I'm thinking of meeting in Oaks, PA like we did last time. That seems to be a relatively central spot.
I can reach out to Austin (Muldoon) to see if he has any interest, he took a good amount of charge in setting this entire thing up last time and it turned out to be a blast!

I agree it was a good time. Although I was thinking of making it a little less formal in terms of coordinating food, renting a pavilion, etc. (unless everyone wants to do that). We could all meet at Lower Perkiomen Valley Park (same spot as last time) and hang there for a little while. Then, we can all cruise to an agreed upon spot to get some lunch after we take some pictures and hang out for a little. What do you think?

how would you guys feel about going to victory in downingtown afterwards?[goofydrunk]
A friend of mine who's apart of a SEPA Subaru group did this exactly, and it looked like she had a blast with all of her friends. I'm totally down for this idea!

That works for me. now we just need to pick a date and time. Saturdays work best for me. And I'm busy on June 24th and July 1st.

I think July 8th is a good date and gives us plenty of time to arrange our schedules accordingly. I am also down for next Saturday the 17th, but that might be too short of notice for some.