Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

Hey Guys, I'm still very new to this group but not to the modified car scene. I'd love to meet up sometime but Saturdays are the worst possible day unless it's after 8pm. Does anybody ever meet up on a Sunday?

Hopefully we can get together on a Sunday in July. The brick house in willow Grove is a great spot that is directly off the turnpike and we used to have Subaru meets there. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Saturdays or Sundays work for me. I'm down to do whatever date more people can come to. But lets put in the weekend of July 8th/9th as the weekend for this meet.

Saturday or Sunday TBD.

I count at least 10 people interested so far. Reply with a vote for Saturday or Sunday and I'll tally them up here.

[MENTION=5136]Mchris2725[/MENTION] - Saturday/Sunday
[MENTION=4967]Ankhors[/MENTION] - Saturday (after 1)/Sunday
[MENTION=4557]FastCoolBlue[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7074]CB022481[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7649]Bifftuxedo1[/MENTION] - Saturday
[MENTION=5129]Nitelife[/MENTION] - Sunday
[MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] - Saturday
[MENTION=7002]sidewaysallday[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7993]Turbojosh[/MENTION] - Sunday
[MENTION=2513]rexdriver85[/MENTION] - Saturday/Sunday
[MENTION=134]Atomic17[/MENTION] - Sunday

Last edited:
So long as it's after 1 PM on Saturday, I'm good. I have zero idea if i'll be working then quite yet, so that's my dilemma with Saturday. I also have zero problems with it being on a Sunday either!

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #91
Looks like I'm late to the party.

That weekend I'll be in Canada for work. :(

I can make either day, but Sunday is preferable.

Is Victory going to be out meet destination?

Victory in Downingtown is the second location for the meet. We are planning to meet somewhere else first, then cruise together like pack animals to Victory.

The first location has not been confirmed yet, but I was leaning towards Perkiomen Park in Oaks, PA (same place as last SEPA meet). I am open to meet elsewhere if anyone has any good spots that might be closer to Downingtown?

P.S. I am updating the votes as they come in on my post on page 9 of this thread.

rexdriver85

Saturday or Sunday is fine for me, so tally up accordingly. Thinking about it though, I may be out of town that weekend. Not 100 percent on that yet. Hopefully not! [emoji46]

I'm good for Sunday, I work Saturdays now :(

I also don't technically own my Fiesta ST anymore, having traded it in on a 2017 Mazda CX3 - BUT, my FiST is still on our lot (I work at our local Mazda dealer now) and I can bring it to our meet...

OR I can see if I can bring our Focus RS we've had since February ;)

OR I can bring a Miata MX5 RF?

Either way we'll show up in a car!

Hi all,

Date: Sunday, July 9th
Start Time: 11:45am

Hope to see everyone there. No worries if you cannot make it.
[MENTION=4967]Ankhors[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4557]FastCoolBlue[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7074]CB022481[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7649]Bifftuxedo1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5129]Nitelife[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7002]sidewaysallday[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7993]Turbojosh[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2513]rexdriver85[/MENTION]
[MENTION=134]Atomic17[/MENTION]

I may be a little later... canoeing down the Delaware Saturday into Sunday. if people don't feel like driving all the way back to victory, pj wheelihans is in the oaks shopping center by Lowes and target and has quite the selection of beers and ladies.

To me it doesn't matter where we go. I figured we would just discuss and agree upon that @ the meet location.