Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

Guys, apologies - but we overbooked for Sunday, and unfortunately can't make it!

(Was hoping to see you all and check if any of you might know anyone looking for a gently used GreenEnvy FiST...it was almost sold numerous times, but no one could get past the color) :(

Hope you all have a great time!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^YES, it was GREAT, and absolutely let's do it again, but only with twice (or more) as many members!!

Thanks for posting the pics, Nitelife! [twothumb]

rexdriver85

I was just too far away to make this one, really a bummer. The car was all detailed and ready to go too. [emoji30]

Hopefully we can get one more in before the cold comes!

Wish I could have made this one but the wife and I just moved into our new house and we have a lot of painting and other house projects going on at the moment but I definitely plan on making the next meet-up.

Let me jump back on board again. Had quite a crazy weekend and was really hoping I could have shown, but I'm certainly not making any excuses for next time. [facepalm] So how shall we go about this next meet?

rexdriver85

[MENTION=2513]rexdriver85[/MENTION] maybe a meet somewhere in the valley?
Yeah, how's Bethlehem Steel (Steel Stacks) sound? Great picture opportunities for us, huge lot. Plus there's plenty of places to grab food around there. Brew Works is awesome.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, how's Bethlehem Steel (Steel Stacks) sound? Great picture opportunities for us, huge lot. Plus there's plenty of places to grab food around there. Brew Works is awesome.
I'm in for that. I work over in Trexlertown and wouldn't mind meeting for dinner/beers after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to make it. I don't mind driving a little! Anyone have Instagram? Follow me [MENTION=5835]matt[/MENTION]sgarage_

It looks like we have some interested people that missed out, and I, for one, am always up for meeting fellow owners. I'd be willing to drive up to Allentown/Bethlehem area.

Shout out for the Trexlertown mention. My family has been going to Trexler Game Perserve for as long as I can remember. I always thought it would be cool to drive the road in and out of the preserve at speed (road course). I'm sure that will resound with anyone familiar with the place. ;)

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It looks like we have some interested people that missed out, and I, for one, am always up for meeting fellow owners. I'd be willing to drive up to Allentown/Bethlehem area.

Shout out for the Trexlertown mention.
+1!

Also a shout out to the T-Town area, since I've been going to the Lehigh Valley (now named Valley Preferred) Velodrome there to either compete on it, or to spectate at it, ever since it was built in 1975. ;)

whos up for a Lehigh valley meet in September? I missed the last one in my back yard...
I'm up for that. As for this month, Cars & Coffee @ the steel stacks is always an option if we can get there early enough! Don't quote me, but I believe it's Sunday the 27th?

Ford Community Posts