Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SEPA Meet

New season, new meet!

Let's all get together for a cruise and some parking lot hangs when the weather breaks. Please post suggestions for places to cruise through or meet at.

I will try and keep this front page updated as we make collective decisions

Last edited:
I'm in to meet up.

I was going to start a similar thread, and suggest Oaks as it seemed like a good middle ground for people in Pottstown or Reading to come down 422 and people in the city wouldn't have to drive very far (pretty easy access via Turnpike or 76).

I would suggest the old Max and Erma's parking lot (between Target and the movie theater). Since it is no longer in operation, there would be no one to object to our presence and run us off, unless we draw unnecessary attention. There are restaurants all around (Uno's, Buffalo Wild Wings, assorted pizza shops). Of course there is Arnold's in the same complex area, with go-carts. There is also Lower Providence Park about a half mile down from all this if we wanted to do some kind of picnic scenario.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...49788f3d!8m2!3d40.1295903!4d-75.4468489?hl=en

Don't forget [MENTION=5018]RichXKU[/MENTION] - he's the Shadow Black with black rims from the Reading area I saw recently on 422 and he was shocked he missed seeing a Green Envy so he checked his dash cam footage and there I was!

Oh yeah, I'm down!

Hey everyone,

I just bought a 2016 Fiesta ST last week. I live in West Chester and would enjoy meeting some fellow owners! Oaks would be a good place for me if we decide on that.

Posting so I can keep updated on this. Definitely interested! Someone else just recently picked up a Kona blue identical to the one I did, minus the fact that I didn't go for the Recaro's.

Sam4

I'd be interested in going to a get together. I went to a DynoDay, and an Orange County Chopper meet in a past life as a Mazdaspeed 3. It was fun, and more importantly to me, interesting, to see what the cars were capable of. The dyno day was at RT tuning, Lansdale, which looks like they've moved into a nice new facility.

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #10
[MENTION=5129]Nitelife[/MENTION] does this park have grills and such? I'm a big fan of the picnic idea, that way we can bring families if we would like.

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #11
I'd be interested in going to a get together. I went to a DynoDay, and an Orange County Chopper meet in a past life as a Mazdaspeed 3. It was fun, and more importantly to me, interesting, to see what the cars were capable of. The dyno day was at RT tuning, Lansdale, which looks like they've moved into a nice new facility.
I'm at Maple Grove nearly every grudge night, PM me if you wanted to hit that up ever. The next one is this coming Friday, gates at 4, racing starts at 5. It's $20, if you get there early enough you can get around 10 runs in before the Honda crowd shows up and blows up on the track.

http://www.montcopa.org/873/Lower-Perkiomen-Valley-Park

"Picnic pavilions with electric and modern amenities may be reserved for family fun and group outings. Outdoor picnic tables (not under a pavilion) and grills may be enjoyed year round on a first come, first served basis. For smaller children, an attractive playground can occupy their visit for hours of fun and frolic.

Recreational sports fields may be reserved for organized group activities based upon weather conditions. A basketball court, volleyball nets, tether ball areas and horseshoe pits can provide hours of fun and exercise for visitors. Creek-side fishing in the Perkiomen Creek is a quiet pastime for the avid outdoorsmen.

Special events occur throughout the year. The park is open from 8:00 a.m. until sunset every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas. For pavilion reservations or special use permits, such as sports field reservations/charity walks/fun runs, please call the park office during the week.

The park welcomes leashed dogs. Owners are responsible to monitor their pet?s behavior and dispose of waste."

There are three Pavilions available to rent. Main Pavilion is the smallest (holds 30-40) and costs $30 for four hours or $90 all day, the other two pavilions (hold 50-75) and costs $75 for four hours or $100 for all day.

Details on pavilions: http://www.montcopa.org/DocumentCenter/View/4670

There are first-come-first-serve grills through out the park but no guarantee on access (from what I have seen there isn't usually a heavy use of the park, mostly bicyclists/joggers/walkers.)

As for a photo shoot, there is a large gravel lot to park near the entrance (not a real photo opportunity), but the road leading in extends down along the side of 422 and is a dead end. I suppose we could all line up along the lesser traveled section back up to the forested area and get a panoramic shot. The Perkiomen creek runs right along side this park but there wouldn't be a way to get the cars close to the water for that to be a back drop.

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #14
That was my next question...

I was thinking Sunday. Personally, I have no chance of being off on a Saturday #retaillife

That was my next question...

I was thinking Sunday. Personally, I have no chance of being off on a Saturday #retaillife
Sunday works perfectly for me! Austin thanks for trying to organize the gtg, been wanting to get another one since our photo shoot.

So are we talking this sunday, or a future sunday? I wouldn't imagine it would be so impulsively quick, just curious!

OP
Muldoon
Thread Starter #17
I was thinking Sunday the 17th. That gives us a few weeks to get our schedules all sorted out. It may also depend on availability of the pavilions.

Thoughts?

Also, Shadowed Imagery will be out. If anybody wants solo shots of their car let me know and I can work with Shadow to set it up.

I am down for a park thing - the more shade, means the less I sweat, and that means the more I smile! [giggle]

Also, the 17th gives me plenty of time to (hopefully) get my exhaust on!

And just to reiterate, just because I have mudflaps does NOT mean I can go offroad! [unbelieveable]

I'm good with the 17th. I haven't done any mods to my fiesta yet so I would love to check out what you guys have done to your STs

I'm good with the 17th. I haven't done any mods to my fiesta yet so I would love to check out what you guys have done to your STs
Ditto. I still need to meet up with CoolBlue to check out how he set up his car. This will be an opportunity to see what others have done.