Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: Cobb Catback, Cobb Intercooler, EDM Projector Headlights, Defi Boost Gauge

Trader history for chalituna (1)

It's time to part ways with my Fiesta and everything that was on the car is being parted out. All parts are in great used condition. I am pretty firm with the price as I believe the parts are priced accordingly, but I can accept reasonable offers. All parts are located in Southern California (25 miles east of Los Angeles) and I would be glad to arrange local pick ups for any of the items.

Cobb Catback SOLD!!!
- Used for about 15k miles
- comes with 2 gaskets and 2 sets of bolts (you're using the factory hardware for the downpipe connection)
- Just a bit of scuff on one of the piping when it got sled around the concrete but no rust or leaks.

Cobb Intercooler SOLD!!!
- Used for about 10k miles
- Comes with unused Cobb stencil if you want to spray Cobb logo in the front
- Normal wear and tear, no leaks or cracks

EDM Projector headlights with LED DRL SOLD!!!
- OEM projector headlights from European domestic market Fiesta.
- I will include extra pigtail harness so you can utilize the LED DRL. There's a DIY on the forum how to wire up the DRL which I will provide.
- Comes with an HID kit but you can swap it out to regular H1 halogen bulb if you do not wish to use the HID kit.
- One of the bracket broke but has been repaired with some heavy duty epoxy as seen in photo

Defi Racer Electronic Boost gauge w/ ATP vacuum block $125 shipped
- Used for about 10k miles
- Perfect working order, reads in PSI
- Comes with wiring harness long enough to wire all the way from the engine bay.

FistSt215

Damn on the Cobb cbe as I was looking for this a month ago lol headlights are tempting but I can't . You have some awesome stuff for sale . Good luck as these will be gone fast

jeff

2000 Post Club
If per chance your exhaust sale did not go through, I would like to buy it.