Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Filled OEM engine mounts group buy

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

TempeST

I'd like some! The driver and passenger in 80a if you have them. You can put me on the list of you'd like. :)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think it's fair to say some guys are waiting for your test subjects to return with their impressions. Having driven them i would pull the trigger now but i'm likely ordering a downpipe tomorrow once Aaron @ MAP gets back to me....and maybe an intake :-/

fST

Any questions or concerns? Wondering why there is no interest. Lack of reviews? Price? Because I'm not a vendor? I really think once people start using these they will become popular. Just takes a few brave ones to try them out :)
I just got my car not even a month ago. I'm hesitant because of all the money I've already spent and plan to spend in the next few days and weeks. Also, I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting all 3 versus just the RMM. Can anyone shed some light on that? I don't track my car, just some spirited daily driving (but not too much). Also, what are the pros and cons of these mounts versus the name brands? Thanks!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
I just got my car not even a month ago. I'm hesitant because of all the money I've already spent and plan to spend in the next few days and weeks. Also, I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting all 3 versus just the RMM. Can anyone shed some light on that? I don't track my car, just some spirited daily driving (but not too much). Also, what are the pros and cons of these mounts versus the name brands? Thanks!
If you do not track the car I would probably tell you to just buy a RMM. It would give the most benefits for the money, especially if you do not plan on doing any type of racing.

My transmission side mount is practicallythe same as the one made by TTR. They thought the OEM design was so good they kept it and just redid it their way.

My passenger side mount is the OEM mount just filled with urethane.

Pros to my mounts: they do the job, they're much cheaper
Cons: they are not fancy looking

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
I think it's fair to say some guys are waiting for your test subjects to return with their impressions. Having driven them i would pull the trigger now but i'm likely ordering a downpipe tomorrow once Aaron @ MAP gets back to me....and maybe an intake :-/
We will talk at the next ST meet if you're seriously interested

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Letting this run until end of the month. After that I'll reach out for payment and will have mounts ready for everyone

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #56
[MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION] [MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION] [MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION]

Ordered your guys mounts yesterday. As long as there are no shipping delays expect them to be ready before end of the month. How's that for a group buy? Product ready

If anyone else wants in let me know soon so I can add to the order

Sign me up for a RMM in 60! I don't really do any track days or autocross right now, don't think I need the other two mounts just yet..

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #59
Sign me up for a RMM in 60! I don't really do any track days or autocross right now, don't think I need the other two mounts just yet..
I will put you down, but a problem has come up.
[MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION] [MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION]

Went to order the mount other day and apparently RMM and trans mounts are on back order until September from ford. I'm going to email a few places tomorrow and stalk eBay and try to find the mounts needed. If I can't get them all ill unfortunately have to cancel some orders. I have some mounts, but not enough to do everyone. Hopefully I can find some for sale online

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
I will put you down, but a problem has come up.
[MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION] [MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION]

Went to order the mount other day and apparently RMM and trans mounts are on back order until September from ford. I'm going to email a few places tomorrow and stalk eBay and try to find the mounts needed. If I can't get them all ill unfortunately have to cancel some orders. I have some mounts, but not enough to do everyone. Hopefully I can find some for sale online