Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Filled OEM engine mounts group buy

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Yep, yours is more comfortable. I loved the Breedt but the filled mount provides the best of both worlds concerning comfort and performance.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #83
Hey Frank, I'm interested. What's you're expected turn around on these?
It's hard to say right now. They're on back order :/

I went to order a bunch to fill the first order and they don't have any until September. I'm going to purchase a regular fiesta RMM and compare it to the ST RMM. It looks very similar and I don't see why it wouldn't work. The upper mounts just have to keep searching and hope I find some.

When in stock normal turn around would be 1 week (shipped to your door) after I receive the mount from ford

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
According to all the reports when our car came out. They all states that he FiST uses the same RMM as the regular Fiesta. I haven't cross references the part# but I have read on more than one occasion that they are the same.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
According to all the reports when our car came out. They all states that he FiST uses the same RMM as the regular Fiesta. I haven't cross references the part# but I have read on more than one occasion that they are the same.
Thanks. I'll look into it.

You want me to put you down for any of the mounts?

I have a Mountune RMM currently but it squeaks so I'm looking to replace it with something and this looks like the price is right.

I still have my OEM mount, but the shop I used to install it followed the directions, which say to drill out the bracket (apparently that isn't need, but I digress). Do you have any idea if I can use it still even after being drilled out? Since I didn't install it myself I have no idea if any brackets or bolts are different or missing at this point but I'd love some input.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #93
I have a Mountune RMM currently but it squeaks so I'm looking to replace it with something and this looks like the price is right.

I still have my OEM mount, but the shop I used to install it followed the directions, which say to drill out the bracket (apparently that isn't need, but I digress). Do you have any idea if I can use it still even after being drilled out? Since I didn't install it myself I have no idea if any brackets or bolts are different or missing at this point but I'd love some input.
Im going to PM you.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #95
Count me in for the two top mounts

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'll put you down. For 60 or 80 durometer?

Not sure if you've read through the pages, but I went to order a bunch and they are on back order >.<

Trying to figure out a way around the back order. Regular fiesta mounts are very very similar. I'm ordering a set tomorrow to see if I can make them work.

LT Berzerker

I'll put you down. For 60 or 80 durometer?

Not sure if you've read through the pages, but I went to order a bunch and they are on back order >.<

Trying to figure out a way around the back order. Regular fiesta mounts are very very similar. I'm ordering a set tomorrow to see if I can make them work.
80 :) I'm OK with waiting for the backorder tho get fiesta st mounts, is volunteer my rear, but need to put it back on so the dealership doesn't give me hard time warrantying the transmission output shaft(whining).

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #97
80 :) I'm OK with waiting for the backorder tho get fiesta st mounts, is volunteer my rear, but need to put it back on so the dealership doesn't give me hard time warrantying the transmission output shaft(whining).

No problem. They should restock mid September. At least that's what Tasca told me.

I went through the whining transmission thing. They gave me no issues, hopefully they don't give you any trouble

LT Berzerker

Excellent, mine is only under load accelerating and you can slightly here it with the clutch out in neutral :) pretty sure you posted a video that matched what I'm experiencing...

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
A few mounts went out this week. Now the wait begins.

Regular fiesta mounts come in soon. I think the RMM will work just fine, a little unsure about the upper mounts. Will update thread soon

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #100
[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] [MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION] [MENTION=1258]LT Berzerker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION] [MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION]

Regular fiesta mounts came in today. There are a few differences, but overall, they can be made to work.

The passenger side mount is the same except for the top piece, and the bolt appears to be a different size. Going to take other bolt off and compare tomorrow.

My solution to the back ordered mount would be to fill the hydraulic part of the mount, and you guys would just reuse your top piece. I would take $15 off the price and that would bring the price to $110 shipped. As long as the bolts are not a different thickness this will work. What are your guys thoughts?

Fiesta ST mount on left, regular fiesta on right.

The transmission side mount is also mostly the same as the ST version of the mount. As you can see, there is only 2 holes for bolts on the regular fiesta mount, compared to 3 holes on the ST version. I tried hammering out the bracket, but it didn't work. They got that thing in there good lol.

I'm going to fill the mount, make sure the holes line up, and test the trans side mount for safety. I do not think there will be any issues with this mount. The only difference is 1 less bolt. Any thoughts, opinions, questions? I want all of those interested involved in this. If you guys would rather wait until mid September/early October for the ST mounts we can wait. I was just looking for a quicker solution.

[MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION] [MENTION=3729]slowcord[/MENTION] [MENTION=4495]BobMaxed[/MENTION]

The regular fiesta RMM is almost identical to the fiesta ST rear motor mount. I'm going to fill this one, put it on my car, and make sure fitment is good. Once confirmed, I'll order more to make and fill your guys order. Expect your mounts to be ready by mid August.