Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Filled OEM engine mounts group buy

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey Frank. I have an Oem RMM. If you want it, I can ship it to you for some credit on my Side mount. Let me know if you're interested.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I changed my oil yesterday and inspected the filled RMM to make sure it was ok. Still looks brand new and I imagine this will last a VERY long time. It's been a couple hundred miles and so far so good. It does vibrate a little more than my Breedt RMM when A/C is on but I think after 1,000 miles it will break-in better.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #124
I changed my oil yesterday and inspected the filled RMM to make sure it was ok. Still looks brand new and I imagine this will last a VERY long time. It's been a couple hundred miles and so far so good. It does vibrate a little more than my Breedt RMM when A/C is on but I think after 1,000 miles it will break-in better.
Awesome, thanks for the update. I hope you're enjoying it

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #125
Have a few RMM's coming in this week. [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION] [MENTION=3729]slowcord[/MENTION] you guys are next. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll reach out for payment when mounts are done next week

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #126
Have a few RMM's coming in this week. [MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION] [MENTION=3729]slowcord[/MENTION] you guys are next. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll reach out for payment when mounts are done next week

Based

Hmm. Does anyone else have any input on these? I'm thinking about getting these. I know I will at least have to get an RMM.

I've been reading about people's stock mounts breaking and I don't want mine to break so I figured I should get all of these mounts if I plan on driving my car hard at all. I think if I got a better FMIC and these mounts then I would be doing pretty well hahah.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #130
They should be back in stock soon. If you are interested in any of the mounts let me know and I'll add you to the list [MENTION=5632]Based[/MENTION]

Based

They should be back in stock soon. If you are interested in any of the mounts let me know and I'll add you to the list [MENTION=5632]Based[/MENTION]
What does the side engine mount and transmission mount do for performance? Is it worth it to get those if all I'm worried about is straight lines? Or should I just get the RMM? The car handles perfect to me I don't feel the need to improve it but I do want more straight line performance as in stability.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #132
What does the side engine mount and transmission mount do for performance? Is it worth it to get those if all I'm worried about is straight lines? Or should I just get the RMM? The car handles perfect to me I don't feel the need to improve it but I do want more straight line performance as in stability.
Adds vibrations, but helps big time with wheel hop. I run my filled side mounts and a boomba RMM when I go racing and have no wheel hop

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
Have 3 RMM's going out tomorrow or Monday. And a transmission side mount was sent out to [MENTION=2886]FearTheSnail[/MENTION] the other day! Going to find out if the mounts are back in stock yet from ford. Hopefully can fill the rest of orders and more throughout the fall!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey Frank. Did you get my Oem RMM? Sent it priority mail like 10
Days ago. Been too lazy to track it.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #136
Howdy,

Just joined, I would like all three mounts, PM me and i'll PayPay this coming Friday.

-Rob
Hey rob, if you haven't read through all the pages there was an issue when I went to order all the mounts. At the time they were all on back order. I'm going to check again on Monday as they told me they would be back in stock mid September. I'll keep you up to date.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
Hey Frank. Did you get my Oem RMM? Sent it priority mail like 10
Days ago. Been too lazy to track it.
Yeah I did. It's already filled and ready to be shipped out once these other guys send their payment. Thanks a lot man i appreciate it

Based

Can anyone give a review on the filled RMM? I'm thinking about getting one instead of a Cobb one.

Payment sent! Will post a comment once received and also a review once installed. thank you frankiefiesta for providing such a valuable alternative to the FiST market