Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Filled OEM engine mounts group buy

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #141
All RMM orders that were paid have been shipped!

I have one more passenger side mount, and a can of 80a urethane. Who wants it? Not sure when mounts will be back in stock from ford
[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] [MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION] [MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION] [MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION] [MENTION=1258]LT Berzerker[/MENTION]

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #142

I have one more passenger side mount, and a can of 80a urethane. Who wants it? Not sure when mounts will be back in stock from ford
[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1258]LT Berzerker[/MENTION]

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I'm gonna have to wait just a bit. I pulled the trigger on a BOV and a Cyborg 39. So it will probably be around a month and a half till I'm ready. Just let me know when they're back in stock Frank.

LT Berzerker

[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2641]PhoenixM3[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1258]LT Berzerker[/MENTION]
I'll catch the next one complete... Unexpected evap canister break due to road debris took funds for this :(

Have to wait for the next Overtime check in two weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #145
No problem guys.. I'm sort of in a tight spot right now anyway. Shopping for my first house. Scary and exciting at the same time
[MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION] I'm excited to see how the cyborg39 works out

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
No problem guys.. I'm sort of in a tight spot right now anyway. Shopping for my first house. Scary and exciting at the same time
[MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION] I'm excited to see how the cyborg39 works out
House shopping is an awesome experience. A little nerve racking, but the best feeling when you are handed those keys. Good luck on the house ad on the new turbo set up. Yeah looking forward to getting the Cyborg converted into a Cyborg 39. I'll post my results.

ill take the passenger side mount and will send you back my stock one after a test drive! Also have a stock RMM if you are still trying to stock those

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #148
ill take the passenger side mount and will send you back my stock one after a test drive! Also have a stock RMM if you are still trying to stock those
Sounds good to me. I'll fill it this week and ship it out before the weekend. PayPal me the $125 to frusciano90@gmail.com when you can. Please include your name and shipping address on the PayPal

Based

Do y'all think these filled mounts for the motor and transmission are mandatory for drag racing? I just want to do a few pulls now and again on the strip but I'm afraid I'm going to break the stock mounts...

TempeST

Not Mandatory, but definitely beneficial. less wheel hop so it will be easier on other parts in return.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #153
Do y'all think these filled mounts for the motor and transmission are mandatory for drag racing? I just want to do a few pulls now and again on the strip but I'm afraid I'm going to break the stock mounts...
Not mandatory at all. The record breaking fiesta that ran 11.7 did it with stock side engine mounts

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #154
[MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION] your mount is shipping out tomorrow. Sorry about delay, I've been doing some home shopping and things are just getting hectic lol. I'll PM you the tracking number tomorrow.

Also I have a transmission side mount filled with 60a urethane, can ship it out this week. $135 anyone interested?

Hey Frankie can you add me to the list for a passenger side and transmission side motor mount? Any discount for the combo?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #156
Hey Frankie can you add me to the list for a passenger side and transmission side motor mount? Any discount for the combo?

I have one transmission side mount ready to ship. $135 shipping included. If you send back your oem mount I will refund $20

I'm currently out of passenger side mounts For another week or two

I have one transmission side mount ready to ship. $135 shipping included. If you send back your oem mount I will refund $20

I'm currently out of passenger side mounts For another week or two
That's a 60a correct? I'm looking at 80a for both. I'm in no rush as well!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #158
That's a 60a correct? I'm looking at 80a for both. I'm in no rush as well!

Yes it's filled with 60 (which is good enough IMO) but if you're willing to wait for me to get some more mounts in, I'll filled them with 80a. I'll PM you once they come in and we will set up payment

Yes it's filled with 60 (which is good enough IMO) but if you're willing to wait for me to get some more mounts in, I'll filled them with 80a. I'll PM you once they come in and we will set up payment
That sounds good! Thanks! Also are you thinking of upgrading to the Cyborg39? It's looking really good so far

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #160
That sounds good! Thanks! Also are you thinking of upgrading to the Cyborg39? It's looking really good so far

It does look pretty awesome! I would upgrade to it, but I'm working on my own custom big turbo kit. Precision 4831b turbo, custom sheepey built manifold, stratified aux fuel. Going to have to have custom downpipe made, and the intake and charge pipe will be fun to figure out, but I'll get it sorted. Check out my build thread for all the details