Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Filled OEM engine mounts group buy

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #201
Getting ready to make a set of mounts for the guy who holds the stock turbo 1/4 mile record. I'll take the opportunity to make a DIY filled mount thread for those who may want to do this mod themselves.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Just wanted to update on here:

After having these mounts for a couple months/over the winter time. They've broken in identical to the Cobb rmm. Noticeable once In a blue moon, if I am paying super close attention that is.

Good mod for sure, franks a solid guy to deal with as well. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #203
Picture of the two mounts I shipped out yesterday. Filled with 80a urethane and painted flat black

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #208
Bump.. I'm still doing these. Not on the forum much anymore but feel free to send me a text, email, or Facebook message for more info

609-661-3072
Frusciano90@gmail.com
Frank Rusciano on Facebook
Another bump. Still filling side mounts. Did a set for a 1.0 ecoboost fiesta a few months ago. These are still a good option compared to expensive alternatives and hold up great to the test of time. Been running my Filled oem mounts almost 2 years and they still look great.

Im running one of these (RMM) on my car. Been solid for over 2 years. Nice stock appearing part, fully recommended!

I've got frankie's RMM in my car as well and lovin it!

Interested to maybe supplement it with a passenger or side mount, but two questions:
1. Is either one or the other considered more important to replace?
2. Are you offering any deal for getting both the Passenger and Side mounts together?

Apologies if it was already covered in one of the other pages on this thread.