Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi temp velcro for transponder box

Hi all,

Putting a post in another section, so figured I'd ask this here as well to see if anyone found something that works. With summer here, the Velcro on the toll road transponders on my cars' windows is useless. The glue gets soft, and the boxes fall off... usually getting the glue goo on whatever it lands on. I've tried Velcro's "industrial strength" stuff.

Anyone find something that sticks in hi heat?

Thanks

I've never had a problem with the clear toll transponder tape sticking. Have you cleaned the window thoroughly, then wiped the area with isopropyl alcohol before applying it? Perhaps you got bad tape? Search ebay specifically for "EZ Pass tape" and get some.

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #3
Thanks. Yep, alcohol, fully cleaned. The problem is the glue getting hot in the summer heat and softening to goo. I'll check out transponder tape, maybe it's made for higher temps. Thanks!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Go to a car wash and grab one of those EZ pass holders with the suction cups. Mine never falls.