Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

1552 x Rallyarmour mudflaps

Anyone have any experience with these? Really interested in them but don't know the true quality and look of them from the website pictures. If anyone has info on these it would be much appreciated!

Should be exactly the same as regular rally armors which everyone in all communities love (mitsu, subaru, focus, etc) they are just stamped with 1552 in addition to rally armor

OP
Original J-Pat
Thread Starter #3
Should be exactly the same as regular rally armors which everyone in all communities love (mitsu, subaru, focus, etc) they are just stamped with 1552 in addition to rally armor
Alright thanks for the info I already assumed that but wanted to see if anyone had pics with them on.

OP
Original J-Pat
Thread Starter #5
You can prob just add 1552 stickers for the same effect
LOL that's a good point do they sell stickers like that though? In that exact size? Plus the quality of it printed on the mudflap is much more better than a sticker unless you keep buying a new sticker every now and then.

JP

Mmmmh idk but I'm sure if you google hard enough I think you'll find it but I think if you buy actual car decal instead of regular stickers it will be much more durable.