Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Cobb AP3 $400 w/ OTS, MAP/Tune+ OTS, & Tune+ custom

Trader history for Leslade (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

$375 (shipped anywhere in the continental USA)
Cobb Accessport for 2014+ Fiesta ST

Contains all of the Cobb Off the Shelf tunes as well as Adam from Tune+ tunes. Some are labeled as MAP tunes (from when he worked there), and custom tunes are on the AP as well including a tune for my car with the MAP exhaust and an E30 tune. The E30 w/ exhaust tune dyno'd at 204whp and 266wtq.

The AP is in perfect condition. I did not keep it in my car. I tuned the car and stored the AP in my house.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would prefer payment via Paypal, but am willing to listen to other options. I will ship out the AP on the first business day after payment is received.

Attachments

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Forgive me, but I don't think tunes that were specifically made for your car can be used on anyone elses car, or is that untrue once the Accessport is unmarried?

OP
McLilySladentine
Thread Starter #3
The tunes are on the AP even after it is unmarried. Whoever buys the AP will have them and can use them. You probably shouldn't use the custom tune unless you have the same mods. If someone has the MAP Exhaust, they can use the tune. The OTS Cobb (stage 1) and MAP tunes are good for anyone to use with a stock car.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I know that they will be on the AP, because I just went through this as well. But I thought the tune is for the specific vehicle, rather than the device. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Either way good luck with the sale. :)

I know that they will be on the AP, because I just went through this as well. But I thought the tune is for the specific vehicle, rather than the device. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Either way good luck with the sale. :)
99% sure you're correct. That's why the tuner needs your VIN. Plus if you read the terms and conditions of the tune it states it's non transferrable. File is there but it probably won't work.

Free bump!

Edit: To clarify the OTS tunes and such obviously are universal and work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.