Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Florida st

Hello all
I am trying to find locale st owners to tampa or car club. Any info would be great.

There are a few groups on FB. The FL ST society is one, then a more regional one for you would probably be a southern Florida ST page, but I'm not sure if one exists. I'm in the Central FL ST group on FB, but I don't think Tampa qualifies as central FL.

Annoyingly the dipshit admin of the North FL ST page won't let me join, even though Gainesville is far closer to Jax than it is to Orlando.

There are a few groups on FB. The FL ST society is one, then a more regional one for you would probably be a southern Florida ST page, but I'm not sure if one exists. I'm in the Central FL ST group on FB, but I don't think Tampa qualifies as central FL.

Annoyingly the dipshit admin of the North FL ST page won't let me join, even though Gainesville is far closer to Jax than it is to Orlando.
I find this an interesting thing about the North FL ST group on FB, because we have members in Gainesville. Have you sent the request to join and talked with an admin? If they can't see your FB, or find anything about your FB to verify that you have the ST (or RS), they will not allow you to join.