Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

track days at Portland and Shelton coming up

meFiSTo

Hello folks:

I've got a couple of track days on my plate for next week.

Friday 7/29: SCCA Track Night in Portland (1/2 day; 3 to 7 p.m.)
Saturday 7/30: Cantrell Motorsports at The Ridge

If anyone is around (specifically on Friday in Portland), maybe drop by paddock and say hello. Better yet signup to lap with the SCCA kids.

It's probably going to be a little crowded, so not a day to set PB times, but nice to get out and shake the cobwebs loose.

SCCA Portland event: https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events/1983110-track-night-2016-portland-july-29 (tough to beat the price of these events, although they are only half days; still nice to get out; includes a novice group for folks new to the venue or lapping in general)

Cantrell Shelton event: http://cantrellmotorsport.com/product/track-day-pre-pay/ (Colin's team runs great events; not for novices; basically runs as an open track; not cheap).

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #2
Turns out I missed SCCA in Portland, but the Cantrell day at Shelton was awesome.

Next up for me:

Aug. 20: Audi club at The Ridge (signed up)
Sept. 2: Club Lotus at Portland (signed up)
Oct.: Two Oct. options; Cascade SCC at Portland (Oct. 1), The Ridge Racing School at The Ridge (more likely, Oct. 2); TBD

Sign up or stop by the paddock if you are around. BUT: If it is wet, I probably wont't be there.

Turns out SCCA in Portland, but the Cantrell day at Shelton was awesome.

Next up for me:

Aug. 20: Audi club at The Ridge (signed up)
Sept. 2: Club Lotus at Portland (signed up)
Oct.: Two Oct. options; Cascade SCC at Portland (Oct. 1), The Ridge Racing School at The Ridge (more likely, Oct. 2); TBD

Sign up or stop by the paddock if you are around. BUT: If it is wet, I probably wont't be there.
May be able to do the ridge racing school in Oct. Probably not, but I am going to try.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #4
May be able to do the ridge racing school in Oct. Probably not, but I am going to try.
That would be awesome. My nieces husband will likely be bringing his stock FoST for that day as well.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #6
I'm doing the women's track school at Shelton on 8/29!
Awesome! You will have a gas. When I was at the Cantrell event, a woman from the PNW Region PCA club (the only woman at the event) chimed in regarding that event. Should be a great one. BMW, Audi, and Porsche clubs have all promoted it. Have fun!