Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A new Arizona FiST owner!

Hey guys! Just bought the only FiST with Recaros in Arizona and I'm pretty happy. It's race red, and the only other option is the moonroof. I'm coming from a significantly upgraded 2011 GTI, and I'm very bittersweet about losing the VW. I love/hate that car so much, but I'm sure I will fall in love with the new Ford! Plus we still have a 2004 R32 for those days when we miss VW weirdness, hehe. Anyone else here from AZ?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome. I live in Ahwatukee.

Where did you purchase your FiST from?

I'm in Prescott, but will soon be in Show Low. Mine is Molten Orange (sorry, but the only correct color [wave] ) with Recaros, moon roof, nav, painted wheels, etc.

Attachments

Welcome! Molten Orange w/Recaros in Glendale here, one of the few that doesn't have a moonroof. There's a few of us on here from AZ so far, I hang out with a few of the Focus ST guys on the west side at 67th ave and Bell rd on the weekends and I make it out to the pavilions once a month or so.

TW@

10151822_764094480268271_8066665820881923834_n.jpg
Got mine a month ago first time posting but been lurking and reading threads for a while. Phoenix, AZ

Lurker here as well,
Got mine about 2 months ago from Power Ford North Scottsdale (Oxford White, sunroof, rado wheels)
bought a Cobb AP, but am going to sell it (if anyone wants it, IM me)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran

I am still looking to put together a run to Laughlin, NV.
Maybe some of us could meet up then.

Dave

New Welcome.jpg

Last edited: