Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A strange and tiny car was just left in my driveway!

Spork1569

Great looking ride, what year did you get?

Also I never knew the radio shows an ST logo when booting up, my 16 shows the Ford logo instead.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
Great looking ride, what year did you get?

Also I never knew the radio shows an ST logo when booting up, my 16 shows the Ford logo instead.

2019! brand new. sunroof is the only option i have but that keep the price reasonable. between the rebates and my late fathers employee discount I got it for around the same price as a low mileage 2-3 year old one

Spork1569

2019! brand new. sunroof is the only option i have but that keep the price reasonable. between the rebates and my late fathers employee discount I got it for around the same price as a low mileage 2-3 year old one
Awesome, welcome to the forums and will be seeing you around. Try not to get bit by the mod bug too soon. [wrenchin][welcome]

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I'm glad that a guy as tall as you feels comfortable in this little zoomer car.
You'll adapt to the quirks of it. It's a better car than you see on paper.

I hope you enjoy it! I have the recaros in my 2014, and they are awesome. I think you would enjoy them, but the car is so much fun anyway. I bet people look at you funny when a 6'7 guy gets out of a FiST. Here is mine. 20181231_174233-1512x2016.jpg 20190602_155607-1512x2016.jpg 20181231_174307_crop_604x604.jpg

[welcome] you have just entered into something that is gonna take all your extra time and monies to play with. I know mines does and its always telling me that it needs this and that . Soooooo welcome to the mod bug zone. [twothumb]

6'4" here as well and plenty of room. When you look at the side profile of the FiST you see how the peak is right where the driver's head is. Your car is identical to mine besides the sunroof. Welcome. Enjoy the drive!