Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport monitors, what vitals do you watch?

TheStig

So on Accessport (or others) what engine vitals are you guys monitoring. I thumbed through them all and found the important ones to me (at least so far), which are listed below. But what do you guys watch on your AP while cruising down the road?

For me it is the 6 guage layout with:
Compressor outlet temp
AFR
Boost pressure
Charge air temp
Oil temp
Coolant temp

I used to monitor my throttle position because it was fun and geeky, my car just has AP so i dont really need to monitor anything but its fun and i like to see what happens when sort of thing.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Cyl 1 Ign Corr or Oct Adj Ratio Lrn are good ones to monitor. They indicate gasoline quality and whether your ECU is pulling timing.

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #3
Cyl 1 Ign Corr or Oct Adj Ratio Lrn are good ones to monitor. They indicate gasoline quality and whether your ECU is pulling timing.
now thats the good information i like! Because Compressor outlet temp doesnt mean a whole lot honestly, its just cool to watch it go from 140ish while cruising to 380 under load.

just picked mine off from rallysport this afternoon. nothing like saving 50 bucks! (there is a 10% discount today)

Question for all you cobb AP pros (or semi-pros) anyone set their shift light rpms yet? was reading the full manual (which I had to find online - https://cobb.app.box.com/ap3-for-usermanual) and it said "By default, the shift light RPM is set above the stock redline. This essentially disables the shift light since that RPM will not be reached. You will need to lower the RPM to enable this feature."

So what RPMs are you guys setting yours at? I have no idea where to set it... thanks!