Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport Repairs

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Today I broke the screen on my Accessport. Any ideas on how I could fix it myself, or who I would be able to repair it?
1569295322580.png

My first guess would be a cellphone repair shop - perhaps it's a common size of glass that can be ordered/installed easily.

Or if it's the screen itself and not the glass (didnt notice at first glance), you're probably out of luck unless Cobb offers a fix.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
You will need to contact Cobb...it will most likely need to be sent in also! But I bet it can be fixed!
I sent them an email explaining the situation. As long as I don't have to buy a new one. In the meantime, my car is stuck on E30 with Intense Pops.

Spork1569

I sent them an email explaining the situation. As long as I don't have to buy a new one. In the meantime, my car is stuck on E30 with Intense Pops.
Sounds like the best type of problem my dude, at least you aren't stuck on a Cobb OTS stage 1

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Hopefully not too expensive, that screen doesn't even use a digitizer. It's a pure LCD.
Worst-case, you could probably "count clicks" through the menu to unmarry the AP until you get it fixed.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Hopefully not too expensive, that screen doesn't even use a digitizer. It's a pure LCD.
Worst-case, you could probably "count clicks" through the menu to unmarry the AP until you get it fixed.
Got a response from Cobb, $35 plus shipping for a basic screen repair, with a max repair cost of $150.