Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Accessport Values to Monitor

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
So coming from the mazdaspeed world, I thought I had a pretty good idea what to watch, but after a little reading, and then flashing the stage 0 map the sheer number of things to monitor is amazing. Takes like a whole minute to scroll down to the bottom of the list. I used to monitor boost, AFR, injector duty cycle, knock retard, long term/short term fuel trims, and sometimes intake temps or throttle position. I think there were like 6 different KR options to watch.

My car is stock, 2014 with over 90k miles. I purchased a custom 93 and E30 tune from dizzy, but would like to monitor the car in its' "near stock" mode. How long does the car take to learn? What values are most important to monitor as far as the health of the car?

I haven't performed a compression or leakdown test because it's 100 degrees outside and I'm lazy.

Erick_V

I monitor AFR, Boost and cyl 1-4 ignition corrections on 6 gauge mode. In 4 gauge mode I monitor Boost, AFR, oil and coolant temp. I remember having to monitor HPFP pressure in my MS3 days lol

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
So coming from the mazdaspeed world, I thought I had a pretty good idea what to watch, but after a little reading, and then flashing the stage 0 map the sheer number of things to monitor is amazing. Takes like a whole minute to scroll down to the bottom of the list. I used to monitor boost, AFR, injector duty cycle, knock retard, long term/short term fuel trims, and sometimes intake temps or throttle position. I think there were like 6 different KR options to watch.

My car is stock, 2014 with over 90k miles. I purchased a custom 93 and E30 tune from dizzy, but would like to monitor the car in its' "near stock" mode. How long does the car take to learn? What values are most important to monitor as far as the health of the car?

I haven't performed a compression or leakdown test because it's 100 degrees outside and I'm lazy.
I find that when I'm just travelling around town. I like to use boost pressure, OAR (sometimes vehicle speed), charge temps, coolant temps, and oil temps, and one more of whatever I want. When I'm flashing a new tune, I have cylinder corrections 1-4 and oar and boost pressure.