Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ACEP Brake cooling ducts?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

kevinatfms

I have the ones Ron sold and they are damn near perfect. Wonder who the 3d printer was? It cant be hard to model another set and just find someone who can 3d print them?

OP
LastMK7
Thread Starter #4
I have the ones Ron sold and they are damn near perfect. Wonder who the 3d printer was? It cant be hard to model another set and just find someone who can 3d print them?
I would be very interested in getting some if you somehow found a way to make that happen.

oh dang! I have just one of these because I was going to fit an ST200 box and hose, thinking I could always by the other one later if I wanted to run brake ducts.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
oh dang! I have just one of these because I was going to fit an ST200 box and hose, thinking I could always by the other one later if I wanted to run brake ducts.
I want to keep, and even eventually install much better, and brighter fog/driving lights in the factory location, so I may just do the riveted-in NACA duct thing in the lower, factory 'airdam' instead, for the ST200 inlet hose. [wink]

^^ im still trying to find someone that can adapt some halo rings to those ducts, id still like to retain the look of having some "fogs" since i always have mine on but make better use of that ST200 hose

I know someone used to do a run of them here, but that was quite a bit ago