Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Lug Nut Length

Chris G

I've been toying around with the idea of adding some aftermarket (colored) lug nuts to my stock FiST wheels. In my short time researching this, I haven't been able to locate the actual length (or height, depending on how you look at it) of the stock lug nut. I know I could easily take a lug nut off and measure it, but I haven't been around my car for a few days and figure I would ask before making the effort.

Anyone know what size lugs will work? 35mm? 48mm? All of the above? [8D]

Thank you!

OP
Chris G

Chris G

Thread Starter #3
Thank you - 35 is what I had assumed but didn't want to order and then have them be too short. Not much information in here yet about lugs and what not, but we'll get there eventually.

OP
Chris G

Chris G

Thread Starter #5
I saw that in my search, but didn't see any definitive numbers around the height of the stock lug nut. I need to just not be lazy and measure myself. [biggrin]

I had a stock one on my bench, so I measured it. It's 31.66mm tall.

Keep in mind that if you switch to aftermarket wheels, some require deep lug nuts.

OP
Chris G

Chris G

Thread Starter #8
Thanks, guys! This is great info for the folks that will be looking in the future.

How do you like those Gorilla lugs WestCoast?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Not what you are asking for but I really like the look and low weight of short Gorilla nuts like these I have used for many years on many cars, street, street track and full race.

I love to save unsprung weight, rotational as well, these weight close to the same as some closed face aluminum lug nuts I have I should sell as I will never use them.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

I am very happy with these I use on the track very light and very strong.. Plus from a Great Vendor..

2J-Racing
2JR Releases its new line of Forged Chromoly Lug Nuts, thread pitch (12x1.5mm) - 35mm Length, Open End, with Knurled Ends for easy grip while installing at the track or street

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Question, I went on Amazon and it said the 12 x 1.5 Acorns won't fit my 2016 Fiesta . Some input please
Problem with Amazon and Ebay is that it is up to the seller to list the compatibility. You need a lot of leg work and determination to dig into non popular lug nuts to find a compatible one. The one thing to check is the seat is a 60 degree chamfer not a bulge. May post the link and we may be able to help or even say if it was previously used. Also try changing the year of the car from 2016 to 2013/14/15 or even try a regular Fiesta. They are all compatible.