Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Seats

So I ordered my Fiesta st with the Cloth seats in aspirations of Ordering some Racing Buckets, and after doing "some" investigation I wasn't sure if this topic has been covered.
I am interested in All those who are running Non-Factory, Aftermarket Sport/Racing seats. Pictures and Seat Type, Etc.. Also wondering if anyone has transferred the sensors from the Cloth or Recaros or if everyone is putting in a resistor.

Thanks,
Howard

Siestarider

I read everything I could find last year, trying to fit an adjustable aftermarket Recaro into my 2014. Could not find a way that did not compromise safety regardless of cost.

The OEM cloth fits me perfectly with lumbar fully on and OMP pedals.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
As long as my DF&PF bags work, I would be a happy camper. Seems as this has not been tackled much, do to the lack of response... Hmmmm.

Siestarider

This is a pioneer project for someone. It did not help that all the seats I wanted to fit weigh more than stock cloth seats, and adding weight to Fist is against my religion.

I still DD mine, tending against racing bucket styles. Plus its difficult to test seats for fitment to your body, not many vendors have test fitting. Adjustable lumbar is essential for those of us with back problems, and OEM Recaros do not have it.