Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*ahem* second post... and its my intro (SoFL crew here)

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey all...

I've had my 2017 FiST for almost three months now, been lurking here since day -2 (two days prior to purchase). I'm gonna go make a build thread, because I can't leave my cars stock, ever.

Hope to actually get to meet some members down here in South Florida, but it seems the FoST is far more popular here [xx(]

-Jeremy

search on FB the florida st rs group

there are a bunch of us down here, im very active in the autocross area

we have an event this weekend at pbir with street racing made safe, you can find them on FB, and nov 11th and 12th my club is hosting the florida state autocross championships in port st lucie. you can find us at erscc.com or equipe rapide sports car club on fb

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
search on FB the florida st rs group

there are a bunch of us down here, im very active in the autocross area

we have an event this weekend at pbir with street racing made safe, you can find them on FB, and nov 11th and 12th my club is hosting the florida state autocross championships in port st lucie. you can find us at erscc.com or equipe rapide sports car club on fb
I'm a part of that group already, a little sad I missed the BBQ.

Do you guys do the drag at SRMS? Or is the small track open too?

mario runs a small autox on the go kart track on the same nights as the drag events, its not scca rules, very simplified 1 page rulebook