Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alfa Romeo 4C Seats in a FiST

Butterybunz

As a tall guy (6'4") I've always felt I sat too high in the ST. I opted for no sunroof to give me some extra room, but still was never comfortable. I sold my Molten Orange Recaro seats and began looking for an alternative. I wanted something light that would allow me to sit low in the car. I came across some Alfa Romeo 4C seats. They are made by Sabelt, are side mounted and look awesome! I found a pair out of a brand new 4C, modified some Planted seat bases and was on my way. So far so good!

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
You know I had a 4c and never really thought about putting the seats in another car - they were pretty nice and didn't dig into my shoulders like the FiST recaros do. I think I didn't pay much attention to the seats because I was so uncomfortable in the car after anything more than ~30 minutes.

OP
Butterybunz

Butterybunz

Thread Starter #3
You know I had a 4c and never really thought about putting the seats in another car - they were pretty nice and didn't dig into my shoulders like the FiST recaros do. I think I didn't pay much attention to the seats because I was so uncomfortable in the car after anything more than ~30 minutes.
I would love a 4C but after sitting in one realized it wouldn't happen with my build.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I would love a 4C but after sitting in one realized it wouldn't happen with my build.
Yeah I bought one anyways, drove for a bit and sold it. I flip a lot of cars as a bit of a side biz. I would love to be able to occasionally rent a 4c, but buying one was stupid. I sold it to a guy that was ~5'7" and he fit great, I was very jealous.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The seat type that SHOULD HAVE been available from the factory as an option, instead of the Recaros everyone touts to no end!
I love ONE PIECE seat backs, and HATE separate head rests!!