Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone have a idea where I can pick these up? Living in the NW we get alot of rain and snow and I like to keep the interior as clean as I can during the winter months! I've seen the ST branded mats on ebay but have they been listed anywhere else?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251334122907

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The regular Fiesta all-weather mats should also fit our cars.

Here are two non-OEM alternatives.
Huskey Liners make them for $134.95, Part Number:98751

WeatherTech Floor Mats All-Weather $99.95, Part Number: W240-W146
http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2014/fiesta/floor-mats-all-weather/

I have the WeatherTech mats in my Mini and they have been great.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I just placed an order for the FloorLiner.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It should be as I doubt it would be any different. If you want to wait a few weeks I'll report back.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum. Yeah I believe it should be the same. I guess I will be the guinea pig lol.

Up here in Canada most mats are just super expensive.

The dealer sells OEM ones for about $150 + tax. The Ebay ones with the ST branding comes up to about the same price as the OEM ones after shipping and import fees.

If those weathertech liners works good with the manual trans, i'll probably lean towards them. They look like they will offer more protection than any other mats.

Hey Spixelz,

Any news on the Floor liners?

Snow has started and i'm still debating between those and the OEM ford mats

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Anyone have a idea where I can pick these up? Living in the NW we get alot of rain and snow and I like to keep the interior as clean as I can during the winter months! I've seen the ST branded mats on ebay but have they been listed anywhere else?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251334122907

Go to your dealer, they are OEM mats. part no.
EE8Z 5413300-AA, at ford. just make sure when you order them to have the confirm the st version as the fiesta version is similar in P/N, oh let me know the price they give you. in canada at my dealer they were 149.99 + tax (13%)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I have those mats while not as deep(weather tech fit down into the foot well like a bowl not just a mat) as the weather tech they look good and are a good fit :)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
hey are these the same mats? they are cheaper than dealer by about $20.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/OEM-NEW-2014...ccessories&hash=item3cd6eb1f04&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

these dealers are ripoffs. they probably get them for $90 and sell them at $150... crooks
yep i took the part no. off that ebay listing and took it into ford, and they are the same mats. ford told me they could get them in over night. at 170 ish tax in. ebay will get them for 113 plus tax plus shipping, haven't done the math to see if its cheaper for us in canada. but im going to the states next weekend and will have them ordered and shipped to my hotel. or ill look at ford while im down there.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
side note to alexanderfreenote ebay is 113 + 17.33shipping + 27.58import charges all US price + Tax = so you looking at 175 ish. same as dealer except you can have them tomorrow

I just ordered mine from the dealer. They'll be here next week. They sell them to me for $133cad. List @ $148cad.

Not a big discount but better than nothing.

side note to alexanderfreenote ebay is 113 + 17.33shipping + 27.58import charges all US price + Tax = so you looking at 175 ish. same as dealer except you can have them tomorrow
i think you got it mixed up a bit... the import charges is in fact the tax... unless im wrong of course [limp]

also... sometimes ebayers send it marked as a gift or lower the actual retail price to save the buyer money, which would be 113 + 17.33 with say tax on 50 which would be about $6 got a total of $140ish

i've got a ton of stuff ordered from ebay with no tax paid because the seller was a champ!

*at the least the seller should quote the cost price not the selling price on the customs sheet* (so not to be found a liar)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
import charge or Duty is the fee to cross the boarder and then they could add a brokerage fees and then you pay tax as per the province of destination. the only ebay buys i go for are the ones that include all fees in the price upfront. im gonna buy mine when i go down to Delaware. ill be there for 4 months anyway, plus Delaware is a tax free state. SWEET[rockon]

unless im the one thats Fubar

T

takuarc

Bought some ebay items and paid for the import charges up front but still got charged when it landed so not gonna trust that system again...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk