Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Also Hello from Seattle

20151221_143203-min(1).jpg

Howdy all, another new member in the Seattle area. I just picked up a Magnetic 2016. I was a long time Sentra Spec V owner and finally decided to get something new. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start an onslaught of moronic questions (I'll be sure to use the search option first).

meFiSTo

Hey man, welcome. The other guy from around here that just introduced himself (@tjbrown) is also located in Edmonds. You just might see his red FiST around town there. I think I've seen two other FiSTs in the wild here locally (a white one not far from me driving around and then a black one belonging to a guy sold some stock tires to last year). I saw one in London in the fall.

View attachment 8131

Howdy all, another new member in the Seattle area. I just picked up a Magnetic 2016. I was a long time Sentra Spec V owner and finally decided to get something new. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start an onslaught of moronic questions (I'll be sure to use the search option first).
Welcome,
Good to see another owner in the north end. Sightings are few and far between

OP
Grizzlebees
Thread Starter #14
Thanks everyone!

Hey man, welcome. The other guy from around here that just introduced himself (@tjbrown) is also located in Edmonds. You just might see his red FiST around town there. I think I've seen two other FiSTs in the wild here locally (a white one not far from me driving around and then a black one belonging to a guy sold some stock tires to last year). I saw one in London in the fall.
I was jazzed to see another guy in Edmonds. I haven't noticed any other FiSTs around, but I haven't really been paying attention. I'm used to being being odd man out, there were only a handful of Spec V owners in the area.

Welcome,
Good to see another owner in the north end. Sightings are few and far between
Likewise, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Nice, another magnetic FiST in the area.

I don't get up to seattle much, but you might see me cruising around the eastside and south king.

exigejoe

Hi from Seattle also. Also love the Spec V. Had a b15 with QR then later dropped a VQ. How u like ur FiSt. Thinking about getting one

OP
Grizzlebees
Thread Starter #17
Hi from Seattle also. Also love the Spec V. Had a b15 with QR then later dropped a VQ. How u like ur FiSt. Thinking about getting one
Very nice, I always wanted to do that swap.

I love the FiST so far, it's a blast to drive. I highly recommend checking one out. Kinda hard not to smile driving it around, makes traffic feel like Mario Kart.

Also, it finally stopped raining long enough for me to clean her.

feistyclean.jpg