Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Am I seeing this right ??? 4x108???

Good luck with the 25 offset though. You won't get much of a tire on that to fit under the fender.

Somewhere I remember reading a bunch of guys getting together for a group buy on these, then they had to cancel it because Enkei wouldn't make them in a 4x108.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Somewhere I remember reading a bunch of guys getting together for a group buy on these, then they had to cancel it because Enkei wouldn't make them in a 4x108.
Yup that was tried on a few forums and it always died out for lack of everyone agreeing to the same size wheel and willing to commit to a certain color but man id love a set of 15x8.. see there i did the exact same thing with the wrong size again lol

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #6
Looks like I settle for the green sparco assetto gara if their still available when I'm ready to purchase.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Too bad, not going to work at all...

Be careful on a 15" RPF1 with caliper clearance as I am not even sure the 16x8 which I believe is +35 will fit my DIY 11.75" WW BBK but I have the only 15x9 wheels for my track tires that do fit. I have had many sets of RPF1's, used to be sponsored for them and still love them.