Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Android no longer syncing (sync 3)

Yesterday my phone (galaxy s6 active) stopped pairing with car and yet my wifes iPhone will just fine. Not sure if this is sync or Android that is the problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Bluedrank

I had this happen. I remedied it by renaming what the phone's bluetooth name was. Maybe that will work for you, maybe it won't.

Yesterday my phone (galaxy s6 active) stopped pairing with car and yet my wifes iPhone will just fine. Not sure if this is sync or Android that is the problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi Bladenutst,

First, I suggest powering your phone off for a few seconds before turning it back on.

I don't recommend a master reset. If the above step fails, try a system rest: www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Con...-Supplement-version-2_sycsy_EN-US_10_2015.pdf Instructions are on page 113.

Shaay

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
This happened to my sync 3 a few weeks ago. A master reset was the only thing that got my S5 and the car on speaking terms again.

OP
Bladenutst
Thread Starter #9
Turned my phone off and back on and it fixed the problem thanks for your input guys! Hope this helps someone else out!

I had this same problem with my Nexus 6 running Android. I did a network settings reset on the phone and so far so good.