Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Angeles National Forest Loop Drive & Meet, Sunday 10/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angeles National Forest Loop Drive & Meet, Sunday 10/11/15

(Updated 10/1/15)

Drive through Angeles National Forest rescheduled for Sunday 10/11/15? (Apologies for those set for 10/4/15.)

This grand tour will include Little Tujunga Canyon, Big Tujunga Canyon, Upper Big Tujunga Canyon, Angeles Crest Hwy, and a visit to Wrightwood. (Expect to burn a little bit of high-octane [shy])

Will discuss this at the next SFV boosted Thursday meet (where/when ever it is), but for now we'll meet up at 08:00 AM at the parking lot of:

Coco's Bakery Restaurant
16526 Soledad Canyon Rd
Canyon Country, CA 91387

I need to decide. I'm looking at hour drive to the start point, and an hour and a half back home from the end point. Oh, who am I fooling. That's a normal commute in SoCal.

So is this for sure this weekend or its it getting moved to next weekend.

I hope you guys do it next weekend! My girl works this Sunday and I don't want to dump my daughter on someone or take her on a Canyon run. Next weekend I can definitely go!

OP
D-resonant
Thread Starter #13
So is this for sure this weekend or its it getting moved to next weekend.
Next weekend. Sunday, 10/11/15. (Of course, this shouldn't discourage anyone from pre-running the loop and reporting back. [biggrin])

Next weekend. Sunday, 10/11/15. (Of course, this shouldn't discourage anyone from pre-running the loop and reporting back. [biggrin])
I wanna do a night run but taking it easy and enjoying the curves. I usually go by myself up Angeles Crest to Mt Wilson and see the city at night.

OP
D-resonant
Thread Starter #17
Meet at 8:00 AM.
Coco's Bakery Restaurant
16526 Soledad Canyon Rd
Canyon Country, CA 91387

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It may be too much fun and excitement so I am afraid I can't go.

It's OK, I got some new drugs so staying home is not that boring.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.