Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another FiST into the fray

Raistron

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Just bought a 2015 FiST with 99k on the clock for 2015, no mods, and it looks like the previous owner wasn't too interested in hooning it, everything works as it should as far as I can tell anyway! First stock FI car I've ever had, as well as the newest, something in me can't seem to let go of my old El Camino. Regardless, I figured I would make an account here since ya'll are the reason I got this FiST, I've been looking around these forums for the past few weeks while I figured out if I was going for a C5 Vette or a FiST, and here I am!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Post up some photos.

Given you have a 2015, make sure it doesn't have an existing cooling system recall still outstanding. Do you know the build date?

OP
Raistron

Raistron

Thread Starter #7
Hahahah, last place I expected interest in an El Camino, but your request shall be filled. The G8 in that picture is also mine, and the car the FiST is replacing, so I can mod the hell out of it since the 3.6 in it shit itself.
73070871_10219177670969576_6457784346613907456_n.jpg

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

(was supposed to enter AF as a Load Master. Instead I joined the Navy as a Gunners Mate)

Last edited:
OP
Raistron

Raistron

Thread Starter #10
I paused at seeing your mention of the Load Master and I realized I put my location. And thank you both! I look forward to very lightly modding this car and simply enjoying it for what it is!