Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Another track day prep video

Just a quick prep video before my next track day.

The idea was to hopefully set a new PB with the remapand compare it to the old remap but semi slicks, open diff and pissing rain means it may be a different day lol.

Less than 40 to go now until 1000 subscrubers so if you enjoy the channel please subscribe.

View: https://youtu.be/BI9YbFiQjwU

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I would have clamped that air box duct hose to the fog light inlet right from the get go. [wink]

Let us know how the Penrite additive effects the gearbox, both on the track, and street once if fully circulates into the gears/synchros.

I am personally a bit wary of gearbox additives, and how they can act as detrimental friction modifiers on the synchros/blocker rings/etc.

Also why I would be reluctant to install a clutch plate/friction style diff into a car which shares the gearbox and diff fluid, (even if it is functionally better than a Torsen/worm gear type diff), due to the limited slip additives which they all require, and how they might hurt the synchro/blocker ring function, and therefore hurt shifting.

Last edited: