Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anthracite Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x7 with Yokohama 195/55-15 snows

Trader history for JonL (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonL

Selling a set of 4 Anthracite Team Dynamics 15x7, 4x108, 30mm offset and 63.4 hub bore with Yokohama iceGUARD iG20 snow tires in 195/55-15.

These are from my 2014 Fiesta ST which has been sold. The tires have around 1,000 mi on them and have gobs of tread left. I had about 5500 mi on the car when I sold it.

In the interest of full disclosure, the wheels themselves are in great shape but three of them have some nicks in them from mounting (see pics). These wheels have no center caps or TPMS sensors. To be honest, I have the TPMS sensors but forgot to bring them with me when I had the tires mounted. They can be included with the sale but for an additional cost.

This setup (without the sensors) cost me $1000 new. Asking $600 plus shipping. Located in Spokane, WA.

Please PM or reply to this post if interested.

Jon

Attachments

thanks for the reply to my thread

i would be interested but i have a feeling shipping is gonna be over $100

but if you think you can get it reasonably shipped to 07739

let me know, no worries either way

OP
J

JonL

Thread Starter #3
I'm getting my shipper dimensions and weights tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to give you a better estimate on shipping charges.

OP
J

JonL

Thread Starter #5
Guys,

Surprisingly, shipping is over $200. Also surprisingly, shipping to the east coast isn't that much different than the midwest. I'm willing to split the shipping cost with the buyer. The quote I got was $225 but I don't think it's reasonable to ask for more than $100 shipping. Therefore, I'll sell the set for $700 shipped.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.