Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any good deal on 2019 Fiesta ST in Los Angeles area (or w/in a few hundred miles from it)

I know I’m on the other side of the country, but I bought mine from a high volume dealer in DC.

2019 Base, no options (bought in Feb 2019)

MSRP $22,215
Selling price $20,553
Rebates $3750 (3k plus 750 PCO)
Gross $16,803
Dealers fee $698
Net $17,501

I didn’t have to work for this price, it was their online price. I found there was a lot of variability even within the three surrounding states, with prices being thousands apart from dealer to dealer.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I know I’m on the other side of the country, but I bought mine from a high volume dealer in DC.

2019 Base, no options (bought in Feb 2019)

MSRP $22,215
Selling price $20,553
Rebates $3750 (3k plus 750 PCO)
Gross $16,803
Dealers fee $698
Net $17,501

I didn’t have to work for this price, it was their online price. I found there was a lot of variability even within the three surrounding states, with prices being thousands apart from dealer to dealer.
Ya it would be hard to find that price in California now in the past it was possible, but having checked someone would have to do some grinding to get that.

My experience has been pretty much the same. I'm in the Bay Area and the local dealers here will not play past 800-1k dealer discount. My buy it now price is 20k OTD for a base magnetic so that's close to 17.5k without TTL/fees. No budge from the 5+ dealers I talked to. Closest was 18.5k from several dealers. Hopefully it gets better during the memorial day discounts

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #24
My experience has been pretty much the same. I'm in the Bay Area and the local dealers here will not play past 800-1k dealer discount. My buy it now price is 20k OTD for a base magnetic so that's close to 17.5k without TTL/fees. No budge from the 5+ dealers I talked to. Closest was 18.5k from several dealers. Hopefully it gets better during the memorial day discounts
I have just got another quote with $1000 dealer discount on top of $3000 Ford rebate. This verifies my earlier posts as well as yours. I am also hoping for the magic number "20k OTD', but I may need to settle for "20.5K-21k OTD". Good call on the memorial day discounts.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I have just got another quote with $1000 dealer discount on top of $3000 Ford rebate. This verifies my earlier posts as well as yours. I am also hoping for the magic number "20k OTD', but I may need to settle for "20.5K-21k OTD". Good call on the memorial day discounts.
Not many discounts beyond BS dealer ads. Lol on July 9th incentives change. As they are done on a quarterly basis.

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #26
A dealer in Chino has started giving out $1500 dealer discount on top of Ford debates on all of their FiST's. They only have one car with $500 old inventory rebate, but it comes with options I don't want (Recaro, moonroof, and navi), so no go for me. Still, it might be a sign that more dealers are going to be giving out larger discounts.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
A dealer in Chino has started giving out $1500 dealer discount on top of Ford debates on all of their FiST's. They only have one car with $500 old inventory rebate, but it comes with options I don't want (Recaro, moonroof, and navi), so no go for me. Still, it might be a sign that more dealers are going to be giving out larger discounts.
Chino Hills Ford , lol notorious ad game players. Right up there with Puente Hills. Will advertise an absolutely rock bottom price but make you take their financing at 6.9% to do it. Lol and make sure you cannot refi.

Last edited:
OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #28
Chino Hills Ford , lol notorious ad game players. Right up there with Puente Hills. Will advertise an absolutely rock bottom price but make you take their financinf at 6.9% to do it. Lol and make sure you cannof refi.
Good info as I have no plan on financing. Totally agree on Puente Hill. Their GM seems to be a big a-hole.

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #29
It might be because I am trying to low-ball an already discounted cheap car, but pretty much all Ford dealers so far have been pretty lame. Does anyone know any straight-shot, no nonsense Ford dealer in SoCal?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It might be because I am trying to low-ball an already discounted cheap car, but pretty much all Ford dealers so far have been pretty lame. Does anyone know any straight-shot, no nonsense Ford dealer in SoCal?
Citrus in Ontario is a no haggle dealer. In 17 they had some great pricing bases at 17,300. But when the 18’s hit prices went up and they stopped carrying them for a minute. Autonation Ford in Valencia were I bought mine was retty straight forward. They had the cheapest 17 Orange Spice with smoke storm recaros amd ebony wheels for 21,750. At the time you could not get a better deal than that in all of Socal for those options. Thats what lead me to them. I was gonna buy that car. A girl snapped it up right after it arrived. I saw when it was incoming, Thats when I got introduced to my Fleet manager and how I wound up with mine for $19678.
It was all about the timing and ordering for me. Just so you know when I was at the Mountune meet most people I met paid at least 18,500 or more for there cars. With $18,500 being the best base model deal.
Dealers really do not make jack on our cars so they are not highly motived to discount them. At least in California.

Have you tried looking in Nevada or Arizone, Hell I looked up to 1000 miles away. I preeth much scoured the a good portion on the western U.S. and was going to hop on a plane to go pick one up.

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #31
Citrus in Ontario is a no haggle dealer. In 17 they had some great pricing bases at 17,300. But when the 18’s hit prices went up and they stopped carrying them for a minute. Autonation Ford in Valencia were I bought mine was retty straight forward. They had the cheapest 17 Orange Spice with smoke storm recaros amd ebony wheels for 21,750. At the time you could not get a better deal than that in all of Socal for those options. Thats what lead me to them. I was gonna buy that car. A girl snapped it up right after it arrived. I saw when it was incoming, Thats when I got introduced to my Fleet manager and how I wound up with mine for $19678.
It was all about the timing and ordering for me. Just so you know when I was at the Mountune meet most people I met paid at least 18,500 or more for there cars. With $18,500 being the best base model deal.
Dealers really do not make jack on our cars so they are not highly motived to discount them. At least in California.

Have you tried looking in Nevada or Arizone, Hell I looked up to 1000 miles away. I preeth much scoured the a good portion on the western U.S. and was going to hop on a plane to go pick one up.
I have been looking around Las Vegas and Phonix areas. So far, they don't seem to be any better especially considering the additional expenses for flight, Uber, and gas as well as time.

I am going top check with Valencia.

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #32
I have just got $1345 dealer discount on top of $3000 Ford rebate as the first quote from one of SoCal dealers, so Ford might have upped their kick-back.

OP
fxsts
Thread Starter #34
I have just picked up my 2019 White Platinum Fiesta ST, and I think I got a pretty good deal. Thanks FiST Forum.

To report back the result to the community, despite what I said before, I ended up paying the extra ($595) and chose White Platinum and got the black wheels/red calipers ($375). The total MSRP was $23,285, but I was able to get it for just about $18,500 ($3,000 Ford rebates and dealer discount) or $21,000 OTD (w/ 9.5% sales tax) from Fritts Ford in Riverside (I got OK from Fritts Ford to post it, but if this violates the forum policy, please remove).

Unlike all the other Ford dealers I had contacted (probably close to ten), the transaction with Fritts was very easy and straightforward. I got $1,345 dealer discount after the very first contact, then the additional $400 off being a Costco member, and a little more. The highest dealer discount I had been offered before Fritts was $1,100 from two dealers, so I didn't even negotiate further.

They currently only have 3 more FiSTs in their inventory with only one with the extra $500 rebate (Orange Spice with black wheels). If anyone is interested, the orange one has the exact same MSRP as mine, so you should be able to replicate a similar deal. Just contact their internet sales team and ask for Nic. IMG_0432.jpg

Last edited: