Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Ideas people.???

samsondk

Hello everybody

So I have two questions for you today .St 2016 plate

Finally going to do some mods to the car ..nothing wild ..just some small upgrades like

Revo Stg. 1
turbosmart dual shortie blowoff
Revo Intake kit with crossover pipe ..
Revo rear engine mount
Symposer delete plug.

Stock exhaust got Middle resonator removed

So the questions are ...

Revo intake kit ...the one for the stock air filter box ...or go with the Revo Open filter option. ..??
thinking if its overkill for stg 1 software ..but im not sure ..

and finally ..I want to stance my car and lower it ...and I found this youtube video that looks amazing ..
but I can't figure out how they did this ..with stock rims ....does anybody know the setup on the blue car in this video ..

Big thanks ...Martin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuuFMcEDL5c

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Keep in mind most of us are from North America so the products offered for our cars may differ from those offered for yours. Regardless, my opinion is to stay away from anything Revo. I have had a terrible experience with their people and products (specifically the RT330 turbo kit and the inherent design flaws released with it).

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I would look into a OEM ST200 lower airbox with a separate crossover pipe from the brand of your choice. Combined with a high-flow air filter you will be good to go for just about any HP needs you have. Mountune makes a good crossover (for US market, unsure about EU) and their rear engine mount is very nice. As a side note, you can test out the symposer delete without buying anything by just unplugging the flexible hose that runs from the cabin from the symposer (which is sealed, no risk of pressure loss or anything). If you like it, then get the plug and rip out the symposer. I left my flexible tube and just plugged it with a paper towel. Other people remove it at the firewall.