Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Northeast Ohio owners!?

I've seen a couple FiST around my area and I've been hoping to find out who they are. It would be great to find more FiST owners near me!

I've seen a couple FiST around my area and I've been hoping to find out who they are. It would be great to find more FiST owners near me!
HI there! I have an oxford white FiST. Im currently living in Brooklyn moved from Chicago, and now moving to the Berea area. Ive seen a couple other ST's driving around and one I occasionally see at a local car meet. I was surprised to see only one other at Fatman's Invasion in Mentor at Thompson's raceway. Great meet by the way I highly recommend attending, gives a chance to race your vehicle down the 1/4 mile.

Anyways, Nice to meet a fellow FiST owner in ohio!

-Pat

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #3
I live in Brunswick, about 15 minutes from Berea. I see a blue FiST in my area a lot. I've seen a couple others, but not very many. I most see the Focus ST's. Are you driving yours in the winter? I got my winter tires put on just in time! Also, have you done any modifications yet?

No modifications yet! Just picked it up about a month or so ago. First on the list is tint, then exhaust, tune. And unfortunately no winter tires yet. But very soon. Just waiting for them to come in so I can mount them. I agree about the focus ST's. My coworker has a blue FoST with some mods.

I'm in Canton. I have a Molten Orange ST. I actually have only seen Focus STs around me.

Nice! I've only seen one molten orange ST, It was on 480 going east towards Cleveland from the North Olmsted area.

-Side note, I'm surprised how fast the heated Recaros warm up! Really happy about that especially in this cold weather. And we should definitely set something up this summer if we get enough people. Cruise maybe.

Just picked up a molten orange about 10 days ago. I'm in north royalton. I'd be down for a meet or cruise once in a while.

I'm 20.
Oxford white.

Instagram is fiestastdaily.
Post some great shots of my car and my roommates FoST.

the duke

where in Lake County ??

Painesville here.
Bumping this.

Mentor. Anyone in Lake want to meet up? I'm interested in seeing what people have modded with these cars so far. I'd like to heat an aftermarket exhaust before I decide to drop some coin on it.