Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone in SD with a Thermal?

SrsBsns

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to dump by MBRP exhaust. The drone is really getting to me and I want something that's a little more civilized. 80% of the time, I like the exhaust, but that 20% is just really making me want something new.

Everyone says to buy a Thermal but a sound clip online isn't the same as actually hearing it.

Is there anyone in the San Diego area that could take me for a spin and let me hear their exhaust?

-Paul

OP
SrsBsns

SrsBsns

Thread Starter #3
Lol, I don't know if it's a good idea for me to feel a FiST with an upgraded turbo... Could mean a higher credit card bill in the next few months...

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Hold off for a lil bit. See what CBE Ron is going to come out with. It's not like the thermal is going anywhere anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
SrsBsns

SrsBsns

Thread Starter #5
Yeah, not in a real rush for anything. I've lived with the MBRP now for over 2 years. I've just been driving more instead of riding since it's been cold and have been noticing the drone more and more. At this point, I'm really just looking to do research to figure out what the next steps will be. Stock is always an option.