Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone know how to get the rear lift point body panels to fit correctly???

Ever since my first oil change at ford they’ve been like this and I can’t get them to line up. I thought ford messed them up and had them get me new ones but all 4 looked like this. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ruscarus
Thread Starter #3
I tried ‘pushing hard’ because it’s been so long since I tried to get them to sit properly but nothing. I assume the employees at the ford dealership tried some things like that for the couple hours they had it before they came to me and said “we can’t get it to fit either”.

I have the same problem. "Push harder" didn't work for me either. Mine has a thin plastic rope thingy attaching the panel to the body (so it won't get lost). I think the rope thingy is not seating correctly and it's causing the corner to stick out. Maybe just clip the rope thingy so it fits correctly?

OP
ruscarus
Thread Starter #7
Maybe the covers were swapped around
I’ll see if the sides can be swapped, they have those clips to keep them attached to the car, not sure if they can be inserted on the opposite side

Mine look like this too.
And I about broke them trying to push flat. If you look from right above the side skirt, it's like they tried to make them in line with that. No idea why.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk