Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone living in LA/SGV (626) area here ?

No CCV. But there is another almost identical 16 FiST a block away from me..... but I got mine first lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Okay so I've seen one at CCV and Faith, so the one at CCV was probably you lol

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Red FiST from Gardena, but I also frequent downtown LA, LB, OC, SM and Azusa. I usually commute on my motorcycle though.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hello. I'm new. Just bought my ST last Saturday in Alhambra and I already got stared downs by insecure Mini Cooper and FRS owners. Formerly owned an Evo 9 and a E46 M3.

Stay safe everyone. Will wave whenever I see another Fiest ST.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Hello. I'm new. Just bought my ST last Saturday in Alhambra and I already got stared downs by insecure Mini Cooper and FRS owners. Formerly owned an Evo 9 and a E46 M3.

Stay safe everyone. Will wave whenever I see another Fiest ST.
What color is your FiST?

Sent using Tapatalk

If anyone needs to spend more money there is a new focus rs at Ford Montebello. Been there a week and aparently anyone interested so far hasn't qualified to buy it... Whatever that means. About 43k on the sticker

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
If anyone needs to spend more money there is a new focus rs at Ford Montebello. Been there a week and aparently anyone interested so far hasn't qualified to buy it... Whatever that means. About 43k on the sticker
I was gonna do an oil change tomorrow, I might as well go check it out.

Better yet, let's do a mini meet at the dealer. We can all oogle It until they let us test drive.

I was gonna wait to get my last free oilchange tomorrow but I got to work from home today so I stopped by

wow, can't believe they ordered it with the winter wheel package in SoCal lol. At least that could be taken off because it's dealer installed.