Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone run a big brake kit under 15 inch Steelies?

Now that I've got the power where I want it, I need to think about stopping power as well as handling. First up is brakes, I run three different sets of wheels, 15" steelies for winter, 17" stock boys for all season (PA Winter can drag on for half the year sometimes), and 16" OZ Ultraleggeras for summer. I know Whoosh sells a few different kits that claim to fit under 15 inch wheels but I'd like to know if anyone has specifically been able to fit them under steelies without spacers or any other modifications. Somewhere down the line I will consider a nice set of coilovers and and a slew of DNA Racing stiffening components to improve handling.

OP
SwissLime
Thread Starter #3
True that! I've got Firestone Indy500s on the summers and General G-Max on my all seasons (kind of weak but I hope to spend less than a month or two each year on that set). My winters HAD Blizzaks up until last year, unfortunately they got killed from having to use them well into May because winter refused to F off, and being a moron I waited until it was too late to find a decent set of anything so I've got two different kinds of tires on the fronts and rears since that was all that I could find :ROFLMAO: