Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone wanna buy my old Car? Cyborg FiST at Ford Walnut Creek

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
They are sure asking for a lot of money. [biggrin]

Damn, I might make the drive up to offer them stock parts in exchange for all the goodies. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
U traded it in with cyborg on it? Cobb AP included? Lol
I did. I didn't have time to take the cyborg out. I left the AP in there to leave Adams tune on. After reviewing the photos it seems like someone pocketed the AP and Boomba knob lol

caliboy15

what the heck... it only took me 10 min to uninstall my cobb ap and shift knob off my car

and that splitter, wheels and brakes and exhaust... :( I want them all.. why you no part out

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
what the heck... it only took me 10 min to uninstall my cobb ap and shift knob off my car
I didn't have the stock shift knob to replace the Boomba knob and as far as the Cobb Accessport, since I was running a much stiffer wastegate actuator, the stock tune would not run correctly so I left the AP on. It wouldn't not look right if they were to test drive the car and it was not in proper running order.

I did manage to sell almost all the suspension components of the car, I had a HUGE for sale thread of all my aftermarket parts.

I didn't have the stock shift knob to replace the Boomba knob and as far as the Cobb Accessport, since I was running a much stiffer wastegate actuator, the stock tune would not run correctly so I left the AP on. It wouldn't not look right if they were to test drive the car and it was not in proper running order.

I did manage to sell almost all the suspension components of the car, I had a HUGE for sale thread of all my aftermarket parts.
I'm in the same boat now that mine is deemed totaled.
I posted a huge part out in the local group I'm an admin of, and already pretty much every single item is gone.

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
What did you buy instead???
MK7 Golf R.

Already got it tuned. This thing is a Monster. Better than the Fiesta in every way possible.
[video=youtube;GINKFObNQZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GINKFObNQZg[/video]

I saw the adhesive for the AP. How badly does it run without the AP? I hope the new buyer can talk them down if it messes the car up that much.

DP03

As long as the custom tune is still programmed they wouldn't need the actual AP unit. They just couldn't make any changes.

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
As long as the custom tune is still programmed they wouldn't need the actual AP unit. They just couldn't make any changes.
Correct. Car has a good 91 tune on the #1 bank, and a GREAT E30 tune in the #2 bank.

On E30 my car was able to keep up with Lexus ISF's up to the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.

Car still has the Mishimoto Oil Cooler and Radiator installed I believe, along with the Cobb Intercooler.

Would really suck if the dealer tried to flash back to stock as part of the delivery.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

haste

1000 Post Club
MK7 Golf R.

Already got it tuned. This thing is a Monster. Better than the Fiesta in every way possible.
Of course it is...base price is $12,000 higher than a Fiesta ST...

More than that isn't it? Didn't think you could get into a Golf R for less than about $38K? ST less than 21K?
I almost bought one at $36,600 and that's the cheapest I've seen. So yeah, base for base $15k difference.

haste

1000 Post Club
I was trying to be modest...OP made it seem like Golf R is a deal compared to the FiST...