Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone's able to change COBB AP startup image?

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if you were able to change the COBB AP startup picture as per their support page is saying?

From the Accessport Software, when trying to load a 240x320 pixel image, (jpg/jpeg) it's always giving me an error msg saying to make sure my file is not corrupt.

I've tried several times with numberous correct dimensions images and I always get this error msg.

Thanks for any of your help!

[rockon]

-Seb-

Rhinopolis

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if you were able to change the COBB AP startup picture as per their support page is saying?

From the Accessport Software, when trying to load a 240x320 pixel image, (jpg/jpeg) it's always giving me an error msg saying to make sure my file is not corrupt.

I've tried several times with numberous correct dimensions images and I always get this error msg.

Thanks for any of your help!

[rockon]

-Seb-
You have followed these instructions?

https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wi...bile?contentId=27722328#content/view/27722328

OP
44sg44
Thread Starter #3
Hey [MENTION=2925]Rhinopolis[/MENTION]

Yeah man!
That's the cobb support file I've followed but no luck ... everytime I select a picture I'm getting an error saying my image is corrupt...

I'll forgot the project... Too much time lost on this shit!

When it's not the software not doing updates it's images not being able to be transfert to AP... And we're not talking about the 1year waiting for the Accesstuner Race to become available for our Ford...

Ok enough for tonight! LoL

Thanks a lot for your help!

[rockon]

-Seb-

What type of image file are you trying to use? Mine was saved as a Jpeg, and I had no troubles at all.

OP
44sg44
Thread Starter #5
What type of image file are you trying to use? Mine was saved as a Jpeg, and I had no troubles at all.
Hey [MENTION=5122]OCS12[/MENTION] !
I am also using .jpeg images downloaded from the net (240x320 resolution) & also I tried to take a picture I took my self ( .jpeg file ) normal size / redimensionned size & no luck I still got the error...

Thanks!

[rockon]

-Seb-