Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS AP, fmic, RPF1 w/Indy's

Trader history for Business6 (3)

Business6

I got blindsided today being let go from my job after coming back from a week away with the flu. Unfortunately that means I need to sell off some stuff to give myself some extra time as I try to recover and find a job at the worst time of the year to do so.

I'm willing to ship the AP and front mount but when it comes to the latter you'll have to pay shipping. It'll likely cost around $50-60 for the midwest/west coast. I have no idea about the east. Anything shipped will have a tracking number sent to you, of course. The wheels/tires are local only. Paypal is preferred but I guess we can do Venmo, too? I don't know, I only just started using that.

16x7 42mm offset RPF1 w/center caps, TPMS, hub rings, McGard nuts and key + Indy 500 205/50 - $950 - Salt Lake/Utah area only
Excellent condition - used for one summer (~6k miles, rotated once) haven't cleaned them up yet, zero curb rash. Can provide more photos for upon request for serious buyers. I don't know where my tire depth gauge went, sorry :\

Levels Front Mount - purchased from another member, never installed - $200 + shipping

Accessport w/additional face plate, pro clip mount (it's rad) fully updated with various Cobb OTS tunes and a Stage 2 Dizzy tune - SOLD
This sucks ass. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
Business6

Business6

Thread Starter #5
Thanks folks.

I'll have the photo of the AP uninstall with that sheet of paper held up in front of it tomorrow when there's more light.

Dude, sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully, this is just to open the door for a better opportunity.

BTW, killer deal with your prices. I wish I could take advantage. GLWS.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Business6

Business6

Thread Starter #7
Dude, sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully, this is just to open the door for a better opportunity.

BTW, killer deal with your prices. I wish I could take advantage. GLWS.
Thanks, hopefully that's the case!

AP sold locally