Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD AP, Oil cooler etc. for sale

Trader history for GreyfiST (0)

OP
GreyfiST
Thread Starter #6
Will that maxton diffuser fit a US bumper?
Yes it fits the US bumper, it is an add on to the bumper not a replacement for it. You can go to their site and they have instructions for installing their rear diffusers. đź‘Ť

hey im somewhat local and interested in the rain guards. im seeing 100 from weathertech brand new, would you come down off price so theres actually some savings? LMK!

I bought the rear diffuser from a buddy and its not for US spec bumper,Unless Maxton did some changes recently these will not fit.Lots of gap at both ends.My buddy took it back.

OP
GreyfiST
Thread Starter #11
hey im somewhat local and interested in the rain guards. im seeing 100 from weathertech brand new, would you come down off price so theres actually some savings? LMK!
I could go down to $80 they’re $115 from whoosh new

OP
GreyfiST
Thread Starter #12
I bought the rear diffuser from a buddy and its not for US spec bumper,Unless Maxton did some changes recently these will not fit.Lots of gap at both ends.My buddy took it back.
I sent an email to them a couple months ago and they told me you can put it on the US model but I never did so I am not sure of the fitment issues that might arise.

He hasn’t replied to me since Tuesday,I also msgd him on FB and hasn’t replied lol
Ditto. I was corresponding via email about the TPMS reset tool. I saw he wasn't active since Tuesday and just ordered one off of Amazon with some other stuff, I needed. Good luck!

With what is going on with the virus, I hope he or family isn't caught up with health issues.

GreyfiST responded to my email from last week. He was off camping all last week. As quoted above, I think it's easier to get in touch via email. He still hasn't been on the forum since the 12th.
I was looking to get the tpms tool for a buddy,but its cool.