Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

atlanta area shop for clutch repair

i have a 2014 fiesta st, low miles (i work out of my house have have several cars). clutch pedal has started to act up. sometimes when its pressed to the floor it doesnt come back up. i can put my toe under it and pull it up but i suspect either the master or slave cylinder is going bad. if its the slave, the tranny has to be dropped. car is out of warranty. checked hydraulic fluid and its not loosing any so i if its leaking somewhere it is very little. did a quick search looking for a pedal or the master cylinder itself and every place appears to be out of stock also. i probably could do the master replacement but dropping the tranny is not something im gonna tackle. looking for a solid shop with a good rep.

any help appreciated.

CSM

1000 Post Club
When I lived in Atlanta I used Chris @ Automotion LLC (in Gainesville) a few times. He does good work and has a big turbo'd Fiesta himself. Do a search for Automotion LLC on Facebook for info